Installation steps and precautions of automobile timing chain wheel
1. Turn the tensioner control handle downward to the released position;
2. Push the tensioner slider towards the direction of the tensioner control handle to compress the spring, clamp the slider, and at the same time turn the tensioner control handle upward to the locking position;
3. When installing camshaft, crankshaft sprocket and formal chain, it is necessary to ensure that the timing marks between the two wheels are aligned;
4. Install the camshaft sprocket fastening bolts and washers with a force of 7 kg;
5. Check whether the timing chain is installed correctly.
After the chain is cleaned and refueled, slowly reverse the tooth plate. The chain links coming out from the rear should be able to be straightened. If some chain links still maintain a certain angle, it means that they are not smooth and belong to a dead knot, which should be adjusted. The damaged chain link must be replaced in time. It is recommended to strictly distinguish the three types of pin shafts and use the connecting pin shafts for the maintenance chain.
Conveying chain is an essential part of mechanical equipment, which is related to the daily production efficiency and work quality of equipment. In addition, the lubrication of the chain is also very important, but we can not blindly apply all lubricating oil to the chain
Chain conveyor line can also be called chain line. Chain conveying line is a chain as a traction and carrier for conveying materials equipment, the chain can use ordinary sleeve roller conveying chain, can also use a variety of other special chains (such as deposit chain, double speed chain). Chain conveying line mainly conveying pallets, large turnover boxes, etc.