Non-standard chain usually how to clean and maintain
Non-standard chain usually how to clean and maintain, mainly from the following points:
1. Do not use strong acid or alkaline cleaning agents (such as rust remover), because these chemicals will cause damage or even break the chain.
2. Do not use the chain washing machine with added solvent to clean the chain. This cleaning method will absolutely damage the chain.
3. Avoid using organic solvents such as stain removal oil, which will not only damage the environment but also wash off the lubricating oil in the bearing part.
4. Clean your chain after each ride, especially in rainy and humid conditions.
5. Use a dry cloth to wipe the chain and its accessories.
6. If necessary, use an old toothbrush to clean the gaps between the chain pieces.
7. Don't forget to clean the front and rear transmission guides as well.
8. Remove dirt and mud from the chain with a brush and, if necessary, warm soapy water.
After the chain is cleaned and refueled, slowly reverse the tooth plate. The chain links coming out from the rear should be able to be straightened. If some chain links still maintain a certain angle, it means that they are not smooth and belong to a dead knot, which should be adjusted. The damaged chain link must be replaced in time. It is recommended to strictly distinguish the three types of pin shafts and use the connecting pin shafts for the maintenance chain.
Conveying chain is an essential part of mechanical equipment, which is related to the daily production efficiency and work quality of equipment. In addition, the lubrication of the chain is also very important, but we can not blindly apply all lubricating oil to the chain
Chain conveyor line can also be called chain line. Chain conveying line is a chain as a traction and carrier for conveying materials equipment, the chain can use ordinary sleeve roller conveying chain, can also use a variety of other special chains (such as deposit chain, double speed chain). Chain conveying line mainly conveying pallets, large turnover boxes, etc.